Vimi All in One - Mēslojums akvārijiem ar co2 padevi, zaļiem augiem un spēcīgu apgaismojumu.
Lietot reizi dienā pirms apgaismojumu ieslēgšanas. Lietošana: 1 deva (1,3ml) uz 50L ūdens. Ja ir daudz, augu un intensīvs apgaismojums tad deva jāpalielina. Maksimāli pieļaujamā norma 1 deva (1,3 uz 10L. Lai izvairīties no pārdozēšanas un disbalanse, rekomendējam reizi nedēļā veikt 50% ūdens maiņu.
Sastāvs: C, N, P, K, S, Mg, Fe, Mn, Zn, B, Cu, Mo, Co, Ni, vitamin C
For an aquarium with additional CO2 supply.
Liquid, improved composition, easily absorbed complex fertilizer. Meant to nourish plants in aquariums that have an additional CO2 supply. Fertilizer has all the elements and substances necessary for plants ( C, N, P, K, S, Mg, Fe, Mn, Zn, B, Cu, Mo, Co, Ni, vitamin C, citric acid, succinic acid, amino acids etc.), the composition is balanced for exuberant water plant growth. Iron and other micro elements are chelated, so they stay in the water for a long time. These substances are easily absorbed by plants and cause no side effects on the aquarium fauna. When plants are provided with good conditions for growth- enough light, CO2 , micro elements, they start to lack for macro substances, especially potassium, nitrogen and phosphorus. The fish food and water changing sources are not enough. Long ago the myth that NO3 and PO4are the reason of algae growth was dissolved. The reason of algae growth is not ensuring optimal conditions for plant growth. The most common reasons: lack of carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, other substances; the filter works inefficiently and is not able to recycle all organic compounds and ammonium. It only takes a lack of a single substance, especially carbon or nitrogen and algae growth is evoked.
VIMI “ALL IN ONE” composition is balanced according to water plant needs. Substances are presented in a form that is accessible to plants and harder to absorb for algae. Composition has nitrogen and phosphorus compounds which are easy for plants to absorb. In order for plants to grow well they must not lack food!
VIMI „ALL IN ONE“ advantages
- All elements and substances are in one product. No more using several bottles for different elements. It only takes a single recommended portion of fertilizer every morning and a partial water change every week. The same recommendation applies when starting an aquarium, only the water should be changed more often.
- Using this fertilizer frees you from testing the water with inaccurate tests. (Constantly measuring the CO2 level is enough).
- Composition involves substances which protect plants against stress suffered when aquarium conditions are quickly changed, they also promote faster recovery after transplantation, cutting, weeding.
- Some micro elements and a part of iron are chelated with DTPA and EDTA. This allows to keep them in water without sedimentation and provide accessibility to them in a wide pH scale. Other manufacturers usually use cheap chelators EDTA, HEDTA etc, which cannot assure iron accessibility for plants. Using an additional, expensive DTPA chelator iron accessibility for plants is assured in various conditions.
- Part of nitrogen in the fertilizer is in a form of carbamide, which is easily absorbed by plants. Through fermental hydrolysis inside plants carbamide transforms into ammonium (the easiest form of nitrogen for plants to absorb). Certain substances and conditions are required for plants to easily absorb carbamide and to protect them and aquarium water from ammonium accumulation. Thanks to the unique composition of this fertilizer substance concentration and required conditions are assured. Some of the aquarium plants have shown increased growth and exuberance when nitrogen source was changed from nitrate to amidium (other conditions stable).
- The fertilizer is fully reconciled with the EI (Estimative Index) and other fertilizing methodologies.
We recommend pouring the product daily in the morning. 1 squeeze (1.3 ml) for 100 liters of aquarium water daily. If there are a lot of plants and intensive lighting, consistently increase the dosage but no more than 1 squeeze into 10 liters of aquarium water daily.
Change half of aquarium water weekly.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye contact. Do not swallow. Store in a cool and dark place. Small residue, color change is possible. This does not influence effectiveness. Shake before use.
K – 26.65, N – 11.2, P – 1, Fe (DTPA, EDTA) – 0.75, Mg – 0.625, Mn (DTPA, EDTA) – 0.1875, B – 0.06325, Zn (DTPA, EDTA) – 0.01875, Cu (DTPA, EDTA) – 0.01875, Mo – 0.00625, Co – 0.001875, Ni – 0.00063, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid, vitamin C, succinic acid, amino acids, etc.
Part of nitrogen in amide and amino acid forms (up to 20%) and nitrate form. Fertilizer is an analogue of NO3 - 50, PO4 - 3.